Tooth Extractions – St. Cloud, FL
The Key to a Lasting Smile
is a Healthy Foundation
At Brue Family Dentistry, we understand that there’s no substitution quite like your natural pearly whites, which is why we’ll always attempt to save them whenever possible. However, in some cases, removing a severely damaged or decayed tooth is the key to preventing additional tooth loss and preserving your smile. In these cases, we’ll likely recommend getting a tooth extraction. Fortunately, we offer several restorative solutions so you can continue enjoying a functional and complete set of teeth.
Why Choose Brue Family Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
Natural Looking &
Feeling Dental Implants
Why Do You Need a Tooth Extraction?
There can be several reasons why you may require a tooth extraction. Some of these include:
- Severe dental decay that cannot be repaired with a filling and crown.
- Gum disease that has caused a permanent tooth to become loose.
- Overcrowded teeth that prevent you from getting orthodontic treatment.
- Impacted wisdom teeth that are at a high risk of becoming infected.
- Wisdom teeth that don’t have enough room to grow into your mouth.
- An infected tooth that can’t be treated with a root canal.